Monday, October 5, 2009

UPDATE #4 - URGENT!!!

Just heard from my mom.

Details are sketchy but here's what I have so far. Cary has been bleeding since the surgery and has been given a blood transfusion. The Dr. will make a decision at 9pm about whether or not to take Cary back into the OR.

Please pray for peace for Amanda. Just from talking with my mom, I could hear the concern in my mom's voice for my sister! We are choosing to trust the LORD fully in this. Trusting He will guide the Dr's hands and give him divine wisdom!

Cary is in God's hands, this we know! Pray for God's will and for His hand to move in this situation!

Will update as soon as I have word!
Laura (Amanda's Sister)

Psalm 28:7 (New International Version)

7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.

Psalm 31:14

But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."

Psalm 37:3-5
3 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:

1 comment:

  1. We're reading this at 9pm their time, I think. God is in control. We will continue to pray to Him on Amanda and Cary's behalf.

    ReplyDelete